1. Death is not a medical event, it's a human event.
2. End of life care does not mean end of life.
3. You can do it! Don't doubt it or deny it.
4. Just concentrate on one thing at a time
5. Dear death, could you drop the black and carry a shorter scythe?
You can read more of Sacha’s writing here.
Sacha Langton-Gilks is a singing teacher, garden consultant, writer and child health campaigner. She is the Lead Champion of The Brain Tumour Charity's HeadSmart Campaign, and advocates for many other charities.