1. You can have a terminal diagnosis and still look and feel fabulous.
2. I am more alive since my terminal diagnosis than I ever was in the 30 years before it.
3. I am a ‘Live Like You Are Dying’ enthusiast, encouraging everyone* to live each day as if it were their last and to embrace their precious life.
*regardless of their current health status.
4. We are all terminal. None of us are getting out of this alive.
5. If you are still alive then there is more right with you than wrong with you.
About Fi Munro
Fi Munro (Ph.D.) is a multi award winning researcher, author, blogger and speaker, recognised internationally for her presentations and articles on her journey and the importance of holistic health. She has been featured in two BBC documentaries, in TV and radio shows, and in newspaper and magazine articles across the globe.
In January 2016 at the age of 30, Fi was diagnosed with stage four ovarian cancer. Told from day one that her cancer was incurable and ‘terminal’, Fi faced unimaginable pain, heartache and suffering as the life she’d dreamed of was suddenly pulled away from her. Yet in the wake of this news she did not wallow. Instead she discovered a remarkable inner strength, resilience and, above all, a very dark sense of humour.